Samaritan Medical Center project will be heard sometime after 7 p.m.
- Special Meeting of the General Plan Committee in the Los Gatos Town Council Chamber
- The General Plan Committee will be discussing the Council’s suggestions and making a recommendation to the Planning Commission and Town Council regarding which suggestions should be included as amendments to the Specific Plan.
- Contacts: Sally Zarnowitz at email@example.com or Joel Paulson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Council Chambers at San Jose City Hall
- Samaritan Medical Center will be on agenda sometime after 6:30 pm
- Neighborhood's Responses to the City's Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Documents are online at: http://www.sanjoseca.gov/index.aspx?nid=4939
- Project will be heard by the City Council on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 after 7:00 pm
Register today to participate in Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drills. Then on October 20 at 10:20 a.m., join millions of people in homes, schools, and organizations worldwide who will practice how to protect themselves during an earthquake. More info at shakeout.org
Camden Community Center MPR, 3369 Union Avenue, San Jose, CA 95124